Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 150

This morning was full of ideas about what we should do today and eventually we decided we’d head over to Atlantis on Paradise Island. I was excited lol. We decided that we would call on Brandaris after we were done lunch and we would either walk or take a cab over.... But we’re on Bahama time. As I’ve tried to explain too many friends when they ask about our plans, Bahamas time and plans don’t mix.

Today Grama and I laid by the pool...ALL day lol. I’m delighted to inform anyone who I complained about my horrible tan lines too that I no longer have those lines x]... I am now as red as a lobster.

I’m not sure what Papa did today but he did fill the boat with diesel...umm I’m not sure what else there is to report... Tomorrow we plan to visit Atlantis with Bob, Margret, Christine, Brenda and Walter since we’re suppose to have crummy weather...But who knows lmao we’re on Bahamas time.
There were some fireworks again tonight but nothing like the ones the other day. But I did get to chat with the young guy from Canflor Lady x], the HUGE powerboat at the end of our dock. Lmao Grama thinks I should make friends and do the rest of the Bahamas with him and bring her along :P.

Niki

6 comments:

Sammeh said...

lol haha lobster x]
I'm white as a ghost? :D
you should totally make friends ;D
if you know what I mean *winkwink*
♥ ily

NiceButt_Sailing said...

LMFAO nooo i already told you i made friends, but hes that one thats yeah =[. lol other ppl can read these x]

Sammeh said...

LOL oh well
I think they are used to my comments now XD
:D

NiceButt_Sailing said...

lmao ohh i bet they are i was just meaning i cant explain farther x] <3

Sammeh said...

haha you can on msn :]

NiceButt_Sailing said...

you know what i mean by that lmao...or atleast you better! ;] haha <3