Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 11

I got to sleep in and im not sure when I got up lol. I had a long hot shower =] (which is sooo nice lol I never really appreciated a hot shower like I do now) and we found out that Ess-Kay has a curtesy car to take to town so Grama, Ruth, Larry and I headed to Wall-mart super center to get some groceries and a few other things.
When we returned we found that they were able to take a look at the transmission and order parts so maybe we won’t be stuck here for so long =]. They also had a look at our boats oil switch thing lol (it tells you when the oil pressure is low) so we ordered a new switch to come in with the transmission.
Papa and Grama and I needed to get away so we decided to go for a cruise in the dingy =] lol we went to the mouth of lake Onida and back to the marina and saw some neat things like a castle lmao. It was just nice to get away.
We decided that tonight needed to be movie night cuz everyone has been stressed so we all sat around the cockpit and watched Pirates of the Caribbean =] it was a blast!

Niki

1 comment:

Sammeh said...

=] POTC on the boat would be a blast, don't being thinking that you guys can be pirates now and steal all me booty haha :D