Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 58

Well I used to love today because with the clocks rolling back I always got an extra hour to sleep…well on a boat it doesn’t matter what time it is you get up with (…well mostly before) the sun =[. We departed Alligator Marina at dawn and headed through Alligator River Bridge, and the river was so flat and calm it was like a big mirror reflecting the rising sun =]. Nothing other than our wake disturbed the water and really it was breath taking. Lol and I had to comment that where our wake disturbed the water it still looked like a mirror, just one Fattie looked in xD (for those who do not know Chivonne, aka Fattie, she is one of my best friends and she is the skinniest person alive!..other than Steph...).
So we traveled to Belhaven, NC and docked at River Forest Marina. And as a little side note since I’ve had a few comments on the subject I did hw for an hour or so while underway!
Here they say they can try and help us with our alternator. But for the meantime I have wifi and showers so tis all good lol.

Niki

No comments: