Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 67

We left around 730 to head to Barefoot Landing SC, which is just south of Myrtle Beach. I think I’ve mentioned that Diane and Tony have done the trip before about 10yrs ago with their 2 girls, well Diane knew what was in Barefoot Landing and as soon as we docked she grabbed us girls and we went shopping! Lmao. The boys later followed and at one spot there were those big sheets of plywood that are painted and you stick your face through…pathetic description I know but I don’t know what they’re called lmao. Well we all got pics xD


We also saw some huge ugly deformed carp =/
When we got back to the boat we had a lazy night, watched more Ugly Betty :P.
Niki

1 comment:

Sammeh said...

lol I do have to say my favourite is you and your papa :D
its cute~ ;D
*cough* ♥