Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 223

We decided to go up the sound to Warderick Wells today. It was a nice motor/sail and as we were going to turn into the Warderick Wells waypoint Grama said no lets veer off a bit so we can sail a little bit longer.

We got in and settled and decided to snorkel the reef with the eagle rays. We only saw one 4’er with a large shark sucker attached but it was nice. I even got a few pics of him with my (ok ok papa ‘THE’) new camera. As the current picked up and with 3 snorkelers holding on ropes to the dingy the anchor started to drag and we decided to call it a day. We also noticed a large front moving quickly our way with several rain dogs so we rushed back to the boat to close the hatches.

Bob and Marg came by a little later and we chatted for quite a while. Today just felt lazy and no one felt motivated to do anything. We decided just before they left to have a movie night up at the office at 7:30.

When we got up there I had a password for 24hs of internet and I got quite a few posts done on the blog. Unfortunately I don’t know if I’ll be able to put on any pics right now. We all sat out on the deck in the howeling wind and watched Iron Man. We had popcorn and a good movie and it was a nice evening. When we were leaving I asked Marg “so what movie are we watching tomorrow night?”

Niki

No comments: